Hi there!

Hi there!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Teeny




CONGRATULATIONS

 
Buona Pomegiatta! Congratulations to my dear friend Christina on her graduation from Nursing School. I guess those four years on the Dean's List in Accounting at OSU just wasn't enough for you =) Christina and I became friends our Sophomore year of college when she transferred from Nebraska. I suspect we will remain friends for a very long time. She is one of the most thoughtful,  intelligent, kind people you will ever meet. At first, I wasn't sure if she would like nursing, she will be the first to admit how pampered she is. But she does have a big heart, and a thing for doctors so I think she will be great! I would love to be sick and have someone as pretty and nice as Christina taking care of me. I, along with two of my other friends from college, will be traveling to Kansas City for the weekend to witness this event. I suspect since it is somewhat related to college, the aroma of frat parties and jello shots will be in the air, and we will likely treat this weekend just like any other college weekend. =) Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment