Hi there!

Hi there!

Monday, April 26, 2010

April 2010


Its funny how many things can change in just a year. A year ago today I was an energetic graduate student, and still a proud resident of Tulsa, Oklahoma. I had only one pup of a pet. Today, I am a real adult with a real job, and real worries, one large learning disabled dog, and one shrimp of another dog. However, when I think back and reflect on my life a year ago, and compare it with today; I figure the same things still make me happy, so not that much has really changed. Reflecting on what truly makes you happy, and what really makes you feel at home brings some perspective, and comfort. Everyday when I'm driving home from work, I look forward to hugging my doggies, (or maybe having them attack me), seeing my husband discussing our days, and getting the mail of course (ever since I was 4 and my mother allowed me to leave the house by myself, I have always enjoyed fetching the mail. Getting the mail brings that sense of excitement I think those who are addicted to heroin might feel) At any rate, since I haven't blogged since October, thought I would start with a short and sweet one. Life is good, friends are great, wine can cure almost any ailment. Ciao! (I will be inserting one Italian phrase into any blog I post until I return from Italy. I am trying laboriously to learn the Language of Love...)

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could be there to share that drink with you! Love the new pink background!

    ReplyDelete