Hi there!

Hi there!

Monday, September 21, 2009

Neiman's- I will CUT you


OK, so I know so far my blogging skills have been pretty shoddy. I will do better, I promise. As if anyone really reads this.

So the other day I decided to get myself a new LV wallet. Well I decided it a long time ago, I was just waiting for the perfect time to spring it on my husband, Brett. Anyways, after my success on the mother truckin Bar Exam, I decided it was the perfect time. Well after about a week of NEVER being off work before 6, (the Neiman's by my apartment closes at 6), I finally had the perfect oppurtunity. I strolled into Neimans, trying to act calm and collected. Before I could make it to the LV area, I got stuck at the makeup counter. And thank Jesus that I got distracted. I genuinely needed this loot at the Lancome counter, no lie. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't even wear Lancome, never have, never will- but it was calling my name. At any rate, I decide on 4 eyeshadows, mascara, and a "state of the art, can't live without it" blending brush. I won't go into detail but my the total cost was fairly modest. I pull out my trustee debit, and the snot at the counter says "Uhhhh, we do not take VISA at Neiman Marcus, only AMEX, Neimans Charge or Mastercard". WTF- no debit card! Who doesn't take VISA! So I was stuck there.At any rate- I ended up paying with a check. Which is retarded. Why would any establishment take a check over a debit card! This really pissed me off. But in the end, I am sooo thankful this happened, because if I would have stepped into the LV department first, my check would have bounced on out of the department...

3 comments:

  1. I must thank you for this information. Very helpful. My husband will need to know this when he goes to Dallas to buy my Louis Vuitton for Christmas. Heck yeah!! I mean, I am terribly sorry for your inconvenience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband will need to know this too when he buys me the Odeon PM for driving 97% of the way home from Dallas on September 6, 2009.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! I suggest everyone go to NorthPark Mall, LV store. I am 105% sure they take VISA. I would bet my life on it.

    ReplyDelete