Hi there!

Hi there!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Mother





I wish to dedicate this post to my wonderful mother, the Vickster. Tuesday, I was initiated into the Law Frat of Oklahoma, and my mom presented me with this lovely cake. To top it off, it happened to be HER birthday, and I ended up with the cake. My mom is truly a selfless person. I will not go into great detail, but here are some of the thoughtful things she has done for me throughout the years:


1. While living in STW, I really wanted this pair of tan heels that I left in Owasso. My mom met me halfway between STW and Owasso to give them to me.


2. Took me for Donuts after I totaled my first vehicle.


3. Drove to TU, picked up my transcript, drove it all the way to Edmond, so I could still take the Bar Exam.


4. Drove from Owasso to Tulsa in an ice storm, to take me to the doctor because I fell coming out of a bar(not my fault), and hurt my head.
Overall, my mom is nothing but positive, never acts in a selfish manner, and has always put me first. I know that all mothers do this. Even if all mothers do act this way, I think there is a point in our lives when we really start appreciating it, it comes at different times for different people.


My mom is a great person. We differ in immaterial ways. However, I am certain any charming qualities I possess came straight from her. If I ever have children, I hope I can just give them to her. I did that with my dog. =)




1 comment:

  1. You must not forget the time she drove to meet us at Woodward Park (while taking your engagement photos) after you locked your keys in the car. I love your mother!

    ReplyDelete